Asquith Rebalance Vest - CoralProduct code: 569695
An effortless vest top for everyday comfort. Perfect for yoga, Pilates, HIIT and the gym. An essential piece in your activewear wardrobe.
- Made with Tencel 70% Tencel 30 % organic cotton Slub
- Oeko-Tex certified – no nasties in the dyeing process
- Unrivalled softness and great for sensitive skin, naturally sweat-wicking and breathable
- From sustainably managed forests
- Super soft, responsibly sourced fabric with natural antibacterial properties.
- Relaxed looser fit, with a rib, crew neck and dropped rib armholes.
- Scoop back hem which offers good coverage.
- Made in Turkey
Product Ethics & Tags
The Asquith Rebalance Vest - Coral product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Asquith Rebalance Vest - Coral
There are currently no questions to display about Asquith Rebalance Vest - Coral.
Established in 2002 by Alice Asquith. Asquith produce yoga and Pilates wear with a classic enough style to wear everyday as loungewear. They pride themselves on soft and exceptional eco fabrics which are sustainable. Made to an extremely high luxurious quality all garments are naturally breathable, don’t fade, stretch or bobble. Alice’s ambition is for women to look and feel amazing in her clothing as they have been constructed in a positive way and are ethical and eco friendly. Asquith have always been sweatshop free and never put profit before the planet. They have a team of 50 working in a family run factory in Southern Turkey. All staff enjoy 9-5 working hours and get paid for holidays. All packaging the company distribute is recyclable. None of the products contain animals and no animals are tested upon. All products are durable thus better for the planet.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.