Asquith Pure Vest - NavyProduct code: 569662
Introducing the perfect loose fit everyday vest in Asquith's softest plant-based fabric, Tencel.
- Naturally sweat-wicking and breathable 100% Tencel
- From sustainably managed forests
- Oeko-Tex certified dyes – no nasties in the dyeing process
- Unrivalled softness and great for sensitive skin
- This racer back top is perfect for layering over Asquith's Balance Bra
- Softly shaped and curved hem that covers your bottom
- Loose fit – not clingy to the body
- Gentle curved and flattering neckline
- Made in Turkey
Product Ethics & Tags
The Asquith Pure Vest - Navy product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Asquith Pure Vest - Navy
There are currently no questions to display about Asquith Pure Vest - Navy.
Established in 2002 by Alice Asquith. Asquith produce yoga and Pilates wear with a classic enough style to wear everyday as loungewear. They pride themselves on soft and exceptional eco fabrics which are sustainable. Made to an extremely high luxurious quality all garments are naturally breathable, don’t fade, stretch or bobble. Alice’s ambition is for women to look and feel amazing in her clothing as they have been constructed in a positive way and are ethical and eco friendly. Asquith have always been sweatshop free and never put profit before the planet. They have a team of 50 working in a family run factory in Southern Turkey. All staff enjoy 9-5 working hours and get paid for holidays. All packaging the company distribute is recyclable. None of the products contain animals and no animals are tested upon. All products are durable thus better for the planet.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.